Surplus Asset Disposal - Forms, Documents and Guidelines
SaskBuilds and Procurement, Disposal Program coordinates the disposal of used government-owned surplus assets.
Typical office furniture, equipment and supplies including office electronics are donated to community organizations through the Community Donations website. Click on the links below to download the Community Donations Posting Guidelines and related policies regarding electronics.
Vehicles, heavy equipment and miscellaneous equipment is sold to the public through the SaskSurplus website. Click on the links below to download the SaskSurplus Disposal Guidelines and related disposal forms.
Click on the links below to download forms and information you will need to dispose of used surplus items you may have.
Disposal Forms, Documents and Guidelines
- Community Donations Posting Guidelines
- Electronic Equipment Recycle Policy (e-Waste)
- Electronic Storage Media Disposal Policy
- SaskSurplus Disposal Guidelines
- Vehicle and Motorized Equipment Disposal Request
- Miscellaneous Item Disposal Request Form
- Scrap Metal Disposal Request
- SaskSurplus Bid Form
If you would like more information about your specific disposal needs or if you have questions, please contact:
Ministry of SaskBuilds and Procurement
SaskSurplus, Vehicle and Equipment Sales
500 McLeod Street